1. Don’t apply on excessive chilly or sizzling Surfaces. Supreme temperature should be between 60°F & 90°F.
2. Don’t contact the adhesive backing, oils out of your pores and skin will stop sticking.
3. Earlier than making use of decal be sure there isn’t any wax or oily merchandise on the floor
About Vinyl Decals:
These are DIE-CUT decals that means there isn’t any background. If there’s a background coloration within the image, it’s used solely as a instance.
The background coloration would be the coloration of the floor you place the sticker on, or clear for those who put it on a window.
Vinyl Decals are available 3 items:
1. Prime layer is a clear switch tape.
(Holds your decal or sticker collectively till it’s utilized)
2. Center layer is your precise decal or sticker
(It’s sandwiched between the Utility Tape and the Wax Backing)
3. Backside layer is the wax backing.
(protects the adhesive till the decal is able to be utilized)
4. Don’t washing in 24 hours.